Discounts applied at checkout
The Lutron Connect Bridge CONNECT-BDG2-3 creates a link between a RadioRA 2 or HomeWorks QS system and the Lutron cloud, enabling remote access to your system.
You can pair your home lighting with the Lutron CONNECT-BDG-3 Connect Bridge and control your lights from anywhere in the world. The Connect Bridge pairs with the Lutron App you download on your phone, allowing you to set lighting moods, schedule lights, or turn them off from across the globe. The app works with most smartphones, tablets, and smartwatches. For international use only. Will not work the US.
- Works with the Lutron Connect app (available on Android and iOS)
- Provides remote access for control and monitoring of system via Lutron Connect app
- Timeclock syncing to always ensure accurate system time
- Compatible with Apple HomeKit technology for up to 99 zones 2.
- Integrates with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices 4
- Supports geofencing from the Lutron Connect App
- Dimensions: 70mm x 50mm, 30mm depth
- 5 V- 300 mA (With Power Supply Kit T-5V-PS-KIT-BL - includes 4 plug adapters for United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, and China)
- Typical power consumption: 1.3W
- Test conditions: LED on, Ethernet cable plugged in, powered by the 5 V- power supply
- cULus® listed; CE marked; CCC certified
- Ambient operating temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C, 0% to 90% non-condensing humidity. Indoor use only.
- Internet connection is required for initial setup, to maintain system date / time, for remote access from the Lutron Connect app, and to receive periodic firmware updates. Network connection to RadioRA 2 main repeater or HomeWorks QS processor is required.
- Tested to withstand electrostatic discharge without damage or memory loss in accordance with IEC 61000-4-2. Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation in accordance with IEEE C62.41-1991.
- Power failure memory: should power be interrupted, the Lutron Connect Bridge will return to its previous state and reconnect to the Lutron system and cloud services when power is restored.
- Ethernet: 3 ft (0.92 m) cable included for internet and Lutron Connect Bridge connection via RadioRA 2 main repeater or HomeWorks QS processor. Micro USB cable (power only).