Discounts applied at checkout
Lutron HomeWorks® Softswitch® RF relay module works on Lutron® patented Softswitch® technology that prevents arcing of relay contacts by extending product lifetime. This module is capable of switching 16-Amp of general purpose loads. It mounts to an electrical junction box via 1/2-Inch trade size knockout opening. The plenum rated module works on Clear Connect® RF technology for reliable wireless communication. RF relay module meets UL, UL 2043, CSA, IC, NOM, FCC and NECR 2011 300.22(C)(3) standards.
- Various operating voltages available
- Utilizes Lutron® clear connect RF technology
- Plenum rated
- Load types include (but are not limited to) incandescent, MLV, ELV, resistive, inductive, magnetic fluorescent and electronic fluorescent
- Tested to withstand surge voltages without damage or loss of operation and recommended practice on surge voltages in low voltage AC power circuits
- Works at frequency band from 431 to 437 MHz