Discounts applied at checkout
This sensor mounts to the ceiling and measures light in the space. The sensor then transmits the light level to the associated dimming or switching devices that automatically control the lights to balance light level in the space. The sensor combines both convenience and exceptional energy savings potential alI along with ease of installation.
- Wireless daylight sensor has simple calibration.
- Daylight compensation through LutronR reliable open loop control.
- Designed to give a linear response to changes in viewed light level.
- Light range 0 to 1600 lx (0 to 150 fc).
- Uses Clear ConnectR technology.
- Works with Radio Powr SavrTM occupancy/vacancy sensors and Pico® wireless controls.
- Intuitive test mode provides instant system verification.
- Multiple ceiling-mount methods available for different ceiling materials.
- Front accessible test buttons make setup easy.
- 10-year battery life.
- RoHS compliant.