Discounts applied at checkout
The QSE-CI-WCI (WCI) is a control interface for use with HomeWorks® QS systems, Quantum® systems, and QS standalone applications. The WCI integrates a contact closure keypad with a Lutron® lighting control system. The contact closure keypad must be provided by the customer. The WCI provides up to eight contact closure inputs (CCIs). The CCIs accept maintained or momentary signals. The CCIs are programmable through the HomeWorks® QS and Quantum® system setup software. For QS standalone applications, the CCIs are programmable using the button, DIP switch, and LEDs on the WCI.
- Provides 8 contact closure inputs (CCIs), maintained or momentary.
- Works with SELV/PELV/NEC® Class 2, low-voltage, dry contact closures.
- The CCI can be set up to simulate existing Lutron® keypad functionality or custom-configured to meet project-specific requirements.
- Place in the wallbox behind a contact closure keypad (See Mounting).
- Provides a 1-way interface between the Lutron® lighting system and a contact closure keypad (not supplied).
- For use in HomeWorks® QS systems, Quantum® systems, and QS standalone applications.