Discounts applied at checkout
The QSE-IO contact closure interface provides integration with third-party equipment requiring contact closure input/output, including occupancy and vacancy sensors; motorized projection screens, skylights, and window shades; AV equipment; security systems; movable partition walls; and timeclocks. One QSE-IO interface provides five (5) dry contact closure outputs and five (5) inputs.
- Integrates control of push buttons and sensors
- Each Contact Closure Interface uses one Wallstation address
- Lutron HomeWorks QSE-IO Contact Closure Interface provides 5 inputs and 5 outputs
- Use with HomeWorks QS Series Systems
- Provides both normally open (NO) contacts
- May be programmed to control or control any combination GRAFIK Eye® QS control units or control any combination of Sivoia® QS window treatments on the QS link