Discounts applied at checkout
The QS Sensor Module (QSM) integrates Lutron® wireless and wired sensors and controls through the QS communication link to Energi Savr NodeTM units,GRAFIK Eye® QS, Quantum®, and Sivoia® QS shades and draperies. This is the QSM3-4W-C (868 MHz - CE) version.
Connects to 4 wired sensors, 10 wireless occupancy/vacncy sensors, 10 wireless daylight sensors and 10 wireless Pico Controllers
- Uses Clear ConnectTM RF Technology for communication with Radio Powr SavrTM occupancy sensors, Radio Powr Savr daylight sensors, and Pico® wireless controllers.
- QSM connects to four Lutron wired sensors or controls—occupancy sensors, daylight sensors, EcoSystem® infrared (IR) receivers, or EcoSystem wallstations.
- Powered by the QS link—no line voltage connections are required.
- Compatible with the entire Energi Savr Node (ESN) product family:
- Energi Savr Node and Energi Savr Node QS models starting with QSN- or QSNE-.
- Allows Lutron wired occupancy sensors, daylight sensors, EcoSystem wall stations, and EcoSystem IR receivers or Radio Powr Savr wireless occupancy sensors and daylight sensors to control Energi Savr Node units.
Compatible with GRAFIK Eye QS.
- GRAFIK Eye QS models starting with QSGR-, QSGRJ-, or QSGRK-.
- Allows Lutron wired or Radio Powr Savr wireless occupancy sensors and daylight sensors linked to QSM to control the GRAFIK Eye QS.
- Contact Lutron for compatibility with Pico wireless controllers, EcoSystem wallstations, and EcoSystem infrared (IR) receivers.
Compatible with Sivoia QS shades and draperies.
- Allows Pico wireless controllers to control Sivoia QS shades and draperies.